13 Mar Increased Safety Measures
Please rest assure that all preventive measures are actively being taken including increased safety measures during this time of flu and coronavirus (COVID-19).
• All staff members practice a policy of thorough hand washing, using hand sanitizer between hand washing, and avoiding face touching.
• After every session, face-cradles are disinfected with bleach before being covered with clean, sanitized linen, as well as stools, door handles and switches.
• Hand sanitizer is provided in the reception area and in each massage room.
• A HEPA filter air purifier is provided in each room and waiting area.
• Every hour, we sanitize all common areas with disinfectant, including door handles and countertops, especially waiting area and restrooms.
• Our facilities are cleaned every night using disinfectant.
Therapeutic massage enhances your immune function, helps you relax, and keeps your body-mind balanced. We are open daily and here to support your health and well-being.
Since we strive every moment to keep our staff and clients healthy and safe, we ask that you please rest at home and avoid contact with others if you have a fever, are coughing or sneezing, or have any infection.
We will continue to support our community’s well being with utmost precaution throughout this uncertain time. Thank you.